Are you fulfilling your purpose? Do you know what your purpose is? Some definitions of purpose include:
- When did you last see your purpose? Think about a time when your effort increased your energy. In other words, the more time you spent on something, your focus sharpened and you wanted to continue working on it.
- Where did you last see your purpose? Sometimes it is not missing, but exactly where you left it. If you don't look in the right place, you won't see it.
- What was your purpose wearing? Was it clothed in frustration or anticipation? Did it have on discipline or distraction? Dress your purpose in layers of confidence, opportunity, and resilience.
- Do you have a recent picture of your purpose? Find a role model or mentor that can show you what it looks like.
- What is the name of your purpose? If you don't use the right name, it won't respond to you. Be specific about what your purpose is and how you plan to fulfill it.