Welcome To Hair, Heels, and Hearts

As you navigate through the site, please take time to comment on the posts and vote in the weekly survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to visit and please come back soon.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Favorite Things

Your favorite things can tell others something about you.  Sometimes you may not realize that you are connected to those around you by similar likes and dislikes.  Common categories for favorite things include sports teams, gadgets, and restaurants.  You may be able to easily identify your favorites for these things.  It might be more interesting and thought provoking to look at other favorite things that help define you. 

Think about your favorite in each of the following categories:
  • Quote - What is it?  Who said it?  Why do you like it?  It doesn't have to be something from a famous person.  It might be words of wisdom from your mother or grandmother.
  • Time of Day - Are you a morning, afternoon, evening, or night person?  When are you at your best?
  • House Cleaning Task - It may seem odd to think about liking to clean house, but some chores are better than others.  Do you like doing dishes, laundry, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, or some other activity? 
  • Photo - It could be a baby picture, graduation picture, wedding portrait, vacation photo, or photograph of a loved one that evokes special memories.  If photography is your profession or hobby, it may be something from your portfolio.
Leave a comment and share what came to mind when you considered your favorite quote, time of day, house cleaning task, and photo.  Remember to vote in this week's poll about another one of your favorites.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite time of the day is morning. I am at my best, then. My favorite household task would be dusting, I enjoy removing those pesty particles in my house. My baby picture that includes three generations, me, my mother and her mother. Praise Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite time of the day is the morning! I am refreshed renewed ready to take on the world and to explore all that it has to offer which is another one of my favorite things challenging myself to be better than I was yesterday and tapping into the resources around me that will make me better! So if it sounds like I'm one of my favorite things then you are right! Sometimes you look around for favorites and greatness when it's staring you right in the mirror! “These Are A Few of My Favorite Things” WMG

    ReplyDelete